1. Dream Big Dreams - Learn to visualize, imagine and create an exciting picture of personal wealth and prosperity;
2. Develop a Clear Sense of Direction - You have to see where you are going. Otherwise, you could wind up anywhere.
3. See Yourself As Self-Employed - You must take complete control of your career and your financial life;
4. Do What You Love To Do - Identify the ideal work for you and then get paid well for doing it;
5. Commit to Excellence - How to move into the top 10% in your field and be paid more than ever before;
6. Work Longer and Harder - How to organize your time so you get more done and contribute more value;
7. Dedicate Yourself to Lifelong Learning - How to continually upgrade your talents and abilities to earn more money;
8. Pay Yourself First - The most powerful process of wealth accumulation ever discovered. USE IT!!!
9. Learn Every Detail of the Business - Become an expert in your chosen field and double your income.
10. Dedicate Yourself to Serving Others - This is the starting point of all personal fortunes.
11. Be Absolutely Honest With Yourself and Others - Why do you think personal integrity goes hand in hand with financial success.
12. Set Priorities and Concentrate Single-mindedly - It's extremely important to focus on your most important tasks all day long. Become obsessed.
13. Develop a Reputation for Speed and Dependability - Give yourself the winning edge in everything you do. Refuse to lose.
14. Be Prepared to Climb From Peak to Peak - Recognize the cycles and trends that can make you rich.
15. Practice Self-Discipline In All Things - Develop the most important quality for financial success.
16. Unlock Your Inborn Creativity - Be able to solve any problem, overcome any obstacle, and achieve any goal.
17. Get Around The Right People - It's critically important you surround yourself with winners at each stage of your career.
18. Take Excellent Care of Your Physical Health - Develop and maintain high levels of energy and fitness. Wealth without Health is pointless.
19. Be Decisive and Action Oriented - Take a stand. Identify the most important action steps you can take immediately. Start right now!!!
20. Never Allow Failure To Be An Option - Don't be a coward. Overcome the fears that hold most people back.
21. Pass the "Persistence Test" - You must learn to bounce back from defeat and never, never, give up because the easiest thing for a quitter to do is quit.